Names of our Departments
Pulmonology & Respiratory Medicine
Dr. Rajesh Swarnakar is a Founder Director of GetWell Health & Research Institute & Consultant in Respiratory, Critical care and Sleep Medicine. He is National Board Certified Pulmonologist having cleared his DNB exam from Prestigious, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. He has worked as Principal Investigator in many Clinical Research trials for many Multinationals Pharmaceutical Companies. Dr. Swarnakar is also Associate professor of Chest Medicine at NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences & Lata Mangeshkar Hospital, Nagpur & has more than 10 year of teaching experience with him. Dr. Swarnakar is a member of Prestigious European Respiratory Society and American Thoracic Society.
A comprehensive tertiary referral treatment centre for Lungs Care n Cure
Situated in center of India in city Nagpur, well connected by Road, Train and an International Airport. The center is most trusted one for diagnosis and managing of all ailments pertaining to Respiratory system. The center has experience of rendering the specialized services since 15 years with utmost Satisfaction of thousands of patients treated and cured of lung diseases.
Treatment Facilities Available For :
- Chest Pain
- Pleural Effusion
- Lung Function Test
- Allergy Testing
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Study
- Non Invasive Ventilation
- Lung Cancer
- Allergy & Allergic Rhinitis
- Interstital Lung Disease (ILD)
- AIDS & Lung Infiection
- Respiratory Failure
- Pleural Effusion / Empyema
- Skin Prick Test
Trusted Hospital for all Difficult to Lung Diseases.
- Comprehensive state of art infrastructure & expertise to deal with all Lungs related problems.
- Access to 100 Indoor beds capacities.
- 15 beds Intensive Respiratory Care Unit (IRCU) Equipped with Invasive & Non Invasive Ventilators/Online ABG Machine & Philips IntelliVue MP90 monitors.
Diagnosis Assist by:
- Fully computerized visual incentive software based Pulmonary Function Test Labs.
- First in Central India installed Exhaled Nitric Oxide Measurement Aerocrine FeNO Lab from Sweden to directly assess airway inflammation in Bronchial Asthma.
- Video Flexible & Rigid Bronchoscopes: Adult/ Pediatric/Neonatal.
- 23 channel Polysomnography Sleep Study Lab / Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)/CPAP Titration
- Karl Storz Video Thoracoscope with 3 chip video camera.
- 6 Minute Walk Test & Pulse Oximetry Test with Pedometer.
- DLCO : Ganshorn Diffusion Study.
Interventional Pulmonology Treatment Facilities :
Thoracoscopic PleuralBiopsy / Pleurodesis / Empyemectomy / Bullaectomy / Lung Biopsy / Hydatid Cyst removal Bronchoscopic Haemostatic Therapy / Dilatation / Stenting / Luminal Cauterization of bronchial tumor / stenosis / Harmonic laser Tracheal & Bronchial luminisation / Foreign body removal by Dormia Basket / Brachytherapy Assist.Balloon bronchopasty Lung Surgery by dedicated Adult & Pediatric Thoracic Surgeons. Fully equipped Pulmonary Rehabitation Care Facility for Chronic Lung Disease Patients.
Our dedicated Team Members:
- Dr. Rajesh Swarnakar,DNB(AIIMS),MNAMS,DTCD,FCCP(USA)- Director & Chief /Consultant.
- Dr. Anil Sontakke MD( Chest & TB )Consultant Pulmonologist.
- Dr. Deepak Muthreja, MD( Chest )Consultant Pulmonologist.
- Dr. Sudhir Deshmukh, MS ( Adult Thoracic Surgeon).
- Dr. Jitendra Hazarey, MS,MCh ( Pediatric Thoracic Surgeon).
- Dr. Aditi Mishra ,MBBS,Resident
- Dr.Mohani Kaithwasm, Pulmonary Rehabilitationalist
- Dr. Nishant Shrivastava, Respiratory Therapist.